Software Answers, Inc. has an opening for a Marketing Specialist.
We are seeking a motivated, resourceful, and high-energy professional to spread the message of the ProgressBook suite. Through marketing strategy and the use of technical tools, the ideal candidate will create and execute marketing programs across various sales channels. Our Marketing Specialist position offers the opportunity to collaborate with the education market, help educators learn about the benefits of the ProgressBook suite, and make creative ideas happen.
Job Type: Full-Time, Exempt
Location: Brecksville, OH
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field
- Demonstrated experience growing leading and increasing a customer base
- Have a flair for creativity
- Use of analytic-driven approach to reach a target audience
- Possesses exceptional interpersonal, writing, visual, and communication skills
- Feels comfortable using technology such as Microsoft Office applications, graphics and publishing software, and survey tools
- Recommending, planning, and executing marketing and communication strategies to raise brand awareness, generate leads, and help drive sales
- Creating and delivering email communications, direct mail campaigns, brochures, newsletters, and other publications
- Understanding the marketplace and needs of the K-12 market
- Collaborating with other departments to maintain an exceptional company presence in the market
If you are interested in being part of the team that communicates the message of our growing products, please submit your resume today!
To apply, send your resume to: Careers@ProgressBook.com
Software Answers enhances the Student Learning Experience by providing the ProgressBook educational software to over 70% of Ohio public schools. We have been named the Best Employers in Ohio for the last four years and named one of the Top Workplaces in Northeast Ohio this summer. When joining our team, you can expect to enter into an open and friendly culture that thrives on innovation and continuous learning. Our dress code is casual and environment encourages hard work interspersed with fun activities. Our benefit package includes medical, dental, vision, life, disability, and 401 (K) plans. We are in a unique field – Education and Technology are continuously changing.
Software Answers, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
*Software Answers, Inc. has been awarded as on of the “Best Employers in Ohio” 6 years in a row*